Again, not sure if you’ll be able to reproduce by just replicating the steps that cause the issue for me
- I have a project ProjectA (among others) which is a subproject of ParentProject.
- I created a Dashboard, called “Dashboard A” (all names are fictional here)
- I created a query in Maniphest that searches for open issues with a given tag and saved it as “Certain Tasks”
- From the query results, I clicked on “Use results” -> “Add to Dashboard” and added it to Dashboard A.
So now I can see Dashboard A which has one panel with the results from the query Certain Tasks.
- Now I went to Project A -> Manage -> Edit menu -> Add new menu item -> Dashboard…
- created a menu entry called “My Tasks” with the dashboard Dashboard A
- Made it the default.
Now, if I go to the project ProjectA, I can see the item “My Tasks” in the menu, and if I click it, it opens the dashboard as expected.
- I go to the ParentProject
- on the right, under Subprojects, there’s the child project ProjectA listed. I click on that
Expected: should open the abovementioned dashboard because that’s the default menu item.
Observed: this stupid error message:
No visible menu items can render content.
This makes absolutely no sense. Why does the exact same item work as expected if I click it from the menu, but if I access it by going to the “default” item of the project (which should open the exact same menu item", it says that it can’t render content??
Output from Config > Version Information or
09d86c2d2031f171968395d7f91c34fb428781a1 (Mon, Sep 23)
3cdfe1fff806d2b54a2df631cf90193e518f42b7 (Thu, Sep 5)
f51f1b3f72b50246949d0917239ca84f39ec7a54 (Mon, Sep 2)
3.3 at /usr/bin/diff
2.1.4 at /usr/bin/git
3.1.2 at /usr/bin/hg
2.0.1 at /usr/bin/pygmentize