`Call to undefined method PHUIPagerView::getHasMoreResults()` in 2019 Week 13

Observed Behavior:
Rendering a Dashboard with a query of the Notifications application in 2019 Week 13 results in an error popup and the following message being logged:

[2019-04-01 18:05:09] EXCEPTION: (Error) Call to undefined method PHUIPagerView::getHasMoreResults() at [<phabricator>/src/applications/dashboard/paneltype/PhabricatorDashboardQueryPanelType.php:139]
arcanist(), phabricator(custom=5), phutil()
  #0 phlog(Error) called at [<phabricator>/src/aphront/handler/PhabricatorDefaultRequestExceptionHandler.php:41]
  #1 PhabricatorDefaultRequestExceptionHandler::handleRequestThrowable(AphrontRequest, Error) called at [<phabricator>/src/aphront/configuration/AphrontApplicationConfiguration.php:744]
  #2 AphrontApplicationConfiguration::handleThrowable(Error) called at [<phabricator>/src/aphront/configuration/AphrontApplicationConfiguration.php:298]
  #3 AphrontApplicationConfiguration::processRequest(AphrontRequest, PhutilDeferredLog, AphrontPHPHTTPSink, MultimeterControl) called at [<phabricator>/src/aphront/configuration/AphrontApplicationConfiguration.php:209]
  #4 AphrontApplicationConfiguration::runHTTPRequest(AphrontPHPHTTPSink) called at [<phabricator>/webroot/index.php:35]

Expected Behavior:
Not logging an exception

Phabricator Version:
Internal fork last merged with master at 4105278df6a414c25d9da89c4c0d3ffb4ec1a21f

Reproduction Steps:
Render a dashboard with the Notifications widget installed on it.

I haven’t thoroughly tested all other applications.

0 Likes

It looks like any application where shouldUseOffsetPaging is true should cause this…

That is Notification and the Search application itself.

I tested, and a panel with the “Fulltext Search Results” type has the same error.

0 Likes

I mitigated this by wrapping the affected block in if (!$engine->shouldUseOffsetPaging()) { }

(which is an absolutely awful mitigation)

Here’s my patch in case anyone else hits it before upstream has a workaround: https://secure.phabricator.com/P2115

0 Likes

Thanks, see https://secure.phabricator.com/D20366 (which is not much better than your patch).

0 Likes

closed #5
0 Likes