Cannot audit a git commit, will get message “Empty Comment: You can not post an empty comment.” – When entering a message, the message is posted as comment, but still the audit is not accepted/raised.
- Bug did not appear in d9b41d3a0f (Promote 2019 Week 21)
- Bug does appear in 51cd3f0979 (Promote 2019 Week 25)
Steps to reproduce the bug:
- Commit and push something
- Make the commit require an audit (either using “Auditors: user” or adding an auditor in phabricator)
- Try to audit the commit as “user” by choosing action “Accept Commit” or “Raise Concern”
- Will receive a message “Empty Comment: You can not post an empty comment.” while the audit remains unresolved.
51cd3f097928b1ed0a28c44a756185ead1dd1b94 (Sat, Jun 22) (branched from ca56e8590a3df188af5710cf4ef7b3e9780dd780 on origin)
feb5f4d42c4fe0001e76428e80d5e88262308802 (Sat, Jun 22) (branched from d92fa96366c0ed50e4257508148aa75192d4fb1f on origin)
b675a06bf7419ff3b64448cb310e7557530446db (Sat, Jun 22) (branched from 8eaf1b38d41711112269b35bd2f083f6bc567d51 on origin)
3.5 at /usr/bin/diff
2.11.0 at /usr/bin/git
2.2.0 at /usr/bin/pygmentize