The cursor changes to the “text selection” mode when hovering over the id. However, it doesn’t allow to select text:
- Hover the ID of a task.
- A text selection cursor appears, indicating that you can select text.
- Try to select the text.
- You cannot, instead the “card” moves.
- Try to double click the id (which by default it also selects text in most systems).
- You cannot, instead the card highlights.
- Allow to copy text.
- Don’t show a text selection cursor when hovering on text that cannot be copied.
I’ve been told our versions are:
phabricator: 8f43c773b832ffa828d5ce07485908150283f459 (Apr 24 2019)
arcanist: 9830c9316d38988b2dc283ac1a124b73bc8e6c5f (Mar 7 2019)
phutil: 639e4b9cae284717b1ed717dd1e4d11c70744b86 (Apr 12 2019)
PS, there are many UX issues like this. Depending on the response I get here I’ll open more UX bug reports. I am strongly opposing using Phabricator but unfortunately it’s not up to me.