- Create a project, called My Project
- Create a subproject of it, called My Child Project (this is not necessary, it’s just to make the breadcrumb one level deeper and better illustrate the issue)
- in My Child Project, edit the menu and create a new menu entry, doesn’t matter what it is, as long as it can be made the default
- Navigate to the project My Child Project.
- On the breadcrumbs at the top of the page, click on “My Child Project”
Expected: should open the default menu entry. Otherwise, why have we made it the default for?
EVERY link that generically points to the project (as opposed to specifically suggesting it points to the project details/profile), should go to the default menu entry.
Observed: the breadcrumb element hard-codedly links to the project profile, defeating part of the purpose of making the menu item we created the default item.
Output from Config > Version Information or
09d86c2d2031f171968395d7f91c34fb428781a1 (Mon, Sep 23)
3cdfe1fff806d2b54a2df631cf90193e518f42b7 (Thu, Sep 5)
f51f1b3f72b50246949d0917239ca84f39ec7a54 (Mon, Sep 2)
3.3 at /usr/bin/diff
2.1.4 at /usr/bin/git
3.1.2 at /usr/bin/hg
2.0.1 at /usr/bin/pygmentize