Commit not display on user profile

We are in migration step of our tools svn to git/phabricator. We have about 150 repositories :rofl:. So i’m migrating old repositories and architect team project first. All commit that were commited by me are correctly attached on my account and, in “people” application, all commit are correctly display. In feed, commit are linked with my account and display profile picture and link to my profile.
Other commit display user with email

But my colleague in architect team, have created his account after migration of some repositories and all commit added to phabricator before are attached correctly as committer but not display in feed correctly and not display in account profile page :

commit page:

feed:

commit after account creation:

Reproduction Instructions
Migration svn to git with

1. New fresh instance of phabricator
  2. Just one user account created (Admin) : Me :slight_smile:
  3. Create Git Repository in diffusion
  4. Migrate svn repository to git then push it on phabricator [Migration with authors file to link svn user to git/phabricator user]
  5. Commit are display with format name
  6. User create his account

=> Commit are always display with previous format and seemes to be not linked with uesr. Commit not display in profile page. Link on picture show identidy assigned

Phabricator/Arcanist Version

phabricator : 33c534f9b74f5aa8c9491c875292ca31a4bdc84f (Nov 26 2019)
arcanist : cc850163f30c4697e925df0d6212469679600a2c (Nov 19 2019)
phutil : 39ed96cd818aae761ec92613a9ba0800824d0ab0 (Sep 30 2019)
php : 7.2.24
diff : 3.3 at /usr/bin/diff
git : 2.18.1 at /opt/rh/rh-git218/root/usr/libexec/git-core/git
hg : Not Available
pygmentize : 2.5.2 at /opt/rh/rh-python36/root/bin/pygmentize
svn : Not Available

May be there is a script to update feed/commit to fix ?

When you create or link a new user, we don’t retroactively update or publish feed stories for commits they authored in the past, and there is no script to generate/update these stories.

New commits they push after their account is created/linked should generate feed stories normally.