I have a problem with phabricator’s git hosted repositories. I’m unable to push anything to the repo if I don’t disable the pre-receive git hook, and I push from anywhere but PHPStorm. Don’t know what’s the difference, but in PHPStorm it works, but I have the same error in everywhere else (console, smartgit, gitkraken, …). The error message is:
➜ git push
Enumerating objects: 5, done.
Counting objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (3/3), done.
Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 294 bytes | 294.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 3 (delta 2), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: [2020-02-27 18:28:00] EXCEPTION: (AphrontQueryException) #1265: Data truncated for column ‘duration’ at row 1 at [/src/infrastructure/storage/connection/mysql/AphrontBaseMySQLDatabaseConnection.php:386]
remote: arcanist(head=stable, ref.master=d3b77af8a526, ref.stable=729100955129), phabricator(head=stable, ref.master=e70c9f72a48e, ref.stable=ff6f24db2bc0), phutil(head=stable, ref.master=5b341cc09ca9, ref.stable=034cf7cc3994)
remote: #0 AphrontBaseMySQLDatabaseConnection::throwQueryCodeException(integer, string) called at [/src/infrastructure/storage/connection/mysql/AphrontBaseMySQLDatabaseConnection.php:320]
remote: #1 AphrontBaseMySQLDatabaseConnection::throwQueryException(mysqli) called at [/src/infrastructure/storage/connection/mysql/AphrontBaseMySQLDatabaseConnection.php:216]
remote: #2 AphrontBaseMySQLDatabaseConnection::executeQuery(PhutilQueryString) called at [/src/infrastructure/storage/xsprintf/queryfx.php:8]
remote: #3 queryfx(AphrontMySQLiDatabaseConnection, string, PhutilQueryString, HeraldTranscript, array, array) called at [/src/infrastructure/storage/connection/AphrontDatabaseConnection.php:58]
remote: #4 AphrontDatabaseConnection::query(string, PhutilQueryString, HeraldTranscript, array, array) called at [/src/infrastructure/storage/lisk/LiskDAO.php:1103]
remote: #5 LiskDAO::insertRecordIntoDatabase(string) called at [/src/infrastructure/storage/lisk/LiskDAO.php:939]
remote: #6 LiskDAO::insert() called at [/src/infrastructure/storage/lisk/LiskDAO.php:908]
remote: #7 LiskDAO::save() called at [/src/applications/herald/engine/HeraldEngine.php:265]
remote: #8 HeraldEngine::getTranscript() called at [/src/applications/diffusion/engine/DiffusionCommitHookEngine.php:365]
remote: #9 DiffusionCommitHookEngine::applyHeraldRules(array, HeraldPreCommitRefAdapter) called at [/src/applications/diffusion/engine/DiffusionCommitHookEngine.php:327]
remote: #10 DiffusionCommitHookEngine::applyHeraldRefRules(array) called at [/src/applications/diffusion/engine/DiffusionCommitHookEngine.php:165]
remote: #11 DiffusionCommitHookEngine::execute() called at [/scripts/repository/commit_hook.php:199]
! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to ‘email@example.com:/srv/git/util.git’
We are two people pushing to several repositories hosted in phabricator, and we have the same problem in our two computers and all the different repositories.
I tried to find that
duration row, but didn’t find it. Do you know what can I do or where can I try to find it?
I see there’s an old task with the same error, but I don’t understand what means with
I'm change phabricator/.devinercache owner. Phabricator’s instance and git repositories have the same owner and group and are in the same server.
I really don’t know why it began to fail. It was working well for several years, then sudently I had the problem but my colleague could work with it, and now we both have the error. I updated phabricator and arcanist 2-3 times to the last version, and the whole server was restarted some days ago.
|phabricator||ff6f24db2bc0||Wed, Feb 12||2327578adc94|
|arcanist||729100955129||Thu, Jan 30||21a1828ea06c|
|phutil||034cf7cc3994||Thu, Jan 30||cc2a3dbf5903|
Server: CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core)
PHP 7.3.14 (cli) (built: Jan 21 2020 09:59:50) ( NTS )
Zend Engine v3.3.14, Copyright © 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
with Zend OPcache v7.3.14, Copyright © 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies