** How to reproduce:
- Create a required custom field
- Create a custom form and set a default value for the required field
- Create a new Task and check the required field has the correct default value
- Create a Task Subtype and disable the required field
- Create a new Ticket (the required field is no longer visible as expected)
- Click the Create Ticket button
I expect that only visible required fields are reported back
I see that also the hidden required field is reported back as missing an entry, so there is no way to create the new task.
Creating a new custom form for the subtype does not fix the problem.
arcanist 2d6452acb5f1 Mar 3 2021
phabricator 95662ae8f1a7 Apr 7 2021