Group reviewers - how do they work, exactly?

Some time ago I accidentally set up two Projects as reviewers in Differential, along with one regular user reviewer.

When that user wanted to accept the revision, they had a choice: whether they want to accept the review as themselves, or as one of the group, or any combination of the above. I found that very useful.

Then we set up a revision with one group reviewer and one user reviewer (that was a part of the group). When the user wanted to accept the revision as himself, but not as the group, there was no such option.

What is the logic behind Group Reviewers, then? What’s the best way to reason about it?

Then we set up a revision with one group reviewer and one user reviewer (that was a part of the group). When the user wanted to accept the revision as himself, but not as the group, there was no such option.

This isn’t intended. If you can provide reproduction instructions, I’ll fix the bug, but I can’t reproduce this.

Here’s a revision with one user reviewer and one project reviewer:

31%20PM

Here’s the checkboxes I get when accepting this revision:

36%20PM

Oh, now I can’t reproduce it, either :thinking:. I’ll keep my eyes on it and report once I manage to find a reproducible case