I am seeing a hang whenever a text box is completely cleared of all text. This occurs in numerous places:
- Herald Rules
- Repository permissions
- Reviewers in a diff
Clearing a text box should not hang the system.
phabricator f64620926b335c209c1bf32e293559d9de242daa (May 31 2018)(branched from de999af61422e4f48bd62bdf0eac46dfa72775c3 on origin)
arcanist 733ac805016203a38cf7ee1b8712e823aafc8033 (May 14 2018)(branched from d581c453b83c515f3acac963bbc117e8dd0d1ef4 on origin)
phutil f3e10579f640ebad648c56f677164647ab7251a4 (Apr 13 2018)(branched from 20eff1c8d14f08f05ef72828fa379e871d29662c on origin)
diff 3.3 at /usr/bin/diff git 2.7.4 at /usr/bin/git hg Not Available
pygmentize 2.2.0 at /usr/local/bin/pygmentize svn 1.9.3 at /usr/bin/svn
- Navigate to a repo in Diffusion.
- Edit the repository
- Select “Custom” for the Visible To
- Enter a user or project in the text box
- Use backspace to clear out the contents of the text box.
- Observe that the page hangs and you will need to start a new tab/window to do anything in Phabricator. (I have waited up to 10 minutes and not seen it recover. It is possible it might recover and is just doing a really long query, but in any case, it is effectively frozen)