When you add a condition of “Another Herald Rule” to a Herald Rule, the list of rules to select includes any disabled rules with the rule name replaced with “(Disabled)”. Since this sorts quite early in ASCII, these all appear at the top of the selection list.
- This field should be a search text box like most other fields in Phabricator where you need to add objects, as a select dropdown can become unweildy if there are a lot of Herald Rules defined.
- Disabled rules should be filtered out.
phabricator cc69bed52fb9ed8beef136f7dfef555a1e91331f (Sat, Jun 23) (branched from cac3dc4983c3671ba4ec841aac8efac10744a80c on origin) arcanist b4ba68b9757518525ace92f87de82238041b1882 (Sat, Jun 23) (branched from 222800a86ed002c564e2760d6c5d9e93810b5b96 on origin) phutil 47c97f0c48429a25f35ca9b515c7b9e15889d77f (Sat, Jun 9) (branched from 4206849bb05b60f536a1c78e33adee68dac67aa9 on origin)
- Disable some Herald Rules
- Create a new Herald Rule (or Edit an existing one)
- Add a Condition “Another Herald Rule matches”