Import column triggers when importing board columns from another project

I’m not sure if this is already implemented, but I couldn’t find a way to do it.
It would be very useful to import column triggers when importing workboard columns from an existing project to a new one. For this purpose, there should be a way to use an existing trigger on different columns.

Use case

A very common use case is in scrum sprints. Every sprint is a project in phabricator. Since some specific columns are repeated in every sprint workboard, a new sprint project is built by importing workboard columns from the previous one. This process is being repeated every week or two and having the column triggers imported to a new sprint project would prevent the creation of lots of redundant triggers.

Question

1. Is it possible to import column triggers when importing board columns from another project?
  2. Is there any way to use a predefined column trigger for the same column of different projects?
  3. If not, is there any plan to implement this?

See note under “Copies/References” on https://secure.phabricator.com/T13269.

Thank you! Seems that’s already on your mind.
People in my team love this trigger thing a lot for the possibilities it can add to projects.
I can’t wait for “start / stop tracking time” trigger :smiley: I had to write a phabricator integration for clockify plugins for this feature