We are likely to use Phabricator in our company. On its website, it is written that it can " Discuss. Plan. Code. Review. Test.".
However I am not sure there are tools available for proper test validation of softwares, like in Tuleap tool for example.
What would be the best way to proceed to validate a software? In particular:
- write tests to validate software before sending to Production (not talking about unit testing, but use case tests in real condition, processed by a tester)
- link each test with other items (Functional Specification for example, to be sure all the specs are met)
- possibly sort them by category, and order them
- run a first validation round and indicate which test fails/passes
- adapt tests if needed
- run other rounds until all tests pass
- get a validation report for Quality Affairs
I dont think the Test Plan workflow in Code Review is what I need, as I would like to group all the tests at one place, test them all at the same time, reuse them each time we have a software version to validate, etc.
Thank you for your help and advices.