Phriction Bug or Error?

Hello,

I was a editing a Phriction document, and when I saved the document the following error is appearing:

Transaction ("PHID-XACT-WIKI-hu3ky3h7cz572iw", of type "core:space") requires a handle ("") that it did not load.

|Depth|Library|File|Where|
|---|---|---|---|
|15|phabricator|applications/transactions/storage/PhabricatorApplicationTransaction.php : 390|PhabricatorApplicationTransaction::getHandle()|
|14|phabricator|applications/transactions/storage/PhabricatorApplicationTransaction.php : 900|PhabricatorApplicationTransaction::renderHandleLink()|
|13|phabricator|applications/transactions/storage/PhabricatorModularTransaction.php : 126|PhabricatorApplicationTransaction::getTitle()|
|12|phabricator|applications/transactions/view/PhabricatorApplicationTransactionView.php : 439|PhabricatorModularTransaction::getTitle()|
|11|phabricator|applications/transactions/view/PhabricatorApplicationTransactionView.php : 177|PhabricatorApplicationTransactionView::renderEvent()|
|10|phabricator|applications/transactions/view/PhabricatorApplicationTransactionView.php : 224|PhabricatorApplicationTransactionView::buildEvents()|
|9|phabricator|applications/transactions/view/PhabricatorApplicationTransactionView.php : 204|PhabricatorApplicationTransactionView::buildPHUITimelineView()|
|8|phabricator|view/AphrontView.php : 222|PhabricatorApplicationTransactionView::render()|
|7|phutil|markup/render.php : 111|AphrontView::producePhutilSafeHTML()|
|6|phutil|markup/render.php : 135|phutil_escape_html()|
|5|phutil|markup/render.php : 97|phutil_escape_html()|
|4|phabricator|applications/phriction/controller/PhrictionDocumentController.php : 412|phutil_tag()|
|3|phabricator|aphront/configuration/AphrontApplicationConfiguration.php : 258|PhrictionDocumentController::handleRequest()|
|2|phabricator|aphront/configuration/AphrontApplicationConfiguration.php : 181|AphrontApplicationConfiguration::processRequest()|
|1||/var/www/phabricator/phabricator/webroot/index.php : 17|AphrontApplicationConfiguration::runHTTPRequest()|

I cannot find what is the issue, anyone can help?

Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

It could be a bug (but see Reporting Bugs Guide), or it could be that something is really strange in your setup (like someone deleting objects from the command line/database access).

Sorry, for the incorrect report.

Here are all the details:

Steps to Reproduce
1 - Create or Edit document in Phriction;
2 - Insert the following content

**ERP - Administrador**

# Selecionar empresa;

# Ir ao Módulo "Recursos Humanos" e selecionar a opção "Parâmetros do Exercicio";

# Expandir menu "Recursos Humanos", e selecionar a opção "Func./Indep.";

# Alterar os campos por baixo do quadro "Remuneração Mínima Mensal Garantida p/ Domicilio Fiscal";

- **NOTA:** Ver a imagem em baixo para um overview da configuração do lado do Administrador.

{F26}

And even changing the content to empty content, the issue persists on viewing this particular document on Phriction.

Setup Details

phabricator 70bf63bc3adc0705ee3667d6bbf315643dea3f33 (Dec 5 2018)
arcanist 3534d2baca4bf6dcdac46c49164bf5ba3a6660ad (Nov 8 2018)
phutil 35d0ec2dfa595fd77410b67032e3e4262d170b6d (Nov 21 2018)
diff 3.3 at /usr/bin/diff
git 1.8.3.1 at /usr/bin/git
hg Not Available
pygmentize 2.3.0 at /usr/bin/pygmentize
svn Not Available

I don’t know, if there are any more details missing :thinking:

I was unable to reproduce this by creating or editing a Phriction document. From the traceback, it looks like you are trying to save this document in a different Phabricator Space than the one it currently belongs to, and (possibly) either the source or the destination Space no longer exists. As @avivey mentioned, it’s possible that someone manually deleted a Space in an unsafe way, using either bin/destroy or by editing the database directly. This is an issue with your particular Phabricator install, and not a bug in the upstream.

I was able to fix the issue by deleting the document, and creating it again and all the tags from the editor had to be done manually, maybe some issue with the spacing between elements.