Remarkup unit tests: still up to date?

I found in the following directory a bunch of unit test files for the remarkup code:
src/infrastructure/markup/remarkup/__tests__/remarkup

Could it be that not all of them succeed ?
For example the raw-escape.txt file contains a test for escaping text by using the tilde character.
However, when I use the input directly in Phabricator itself (e.g. a Maniphest task), the result is not the same as the expected result of the unit test file.

These tests run and succeed. You can test this by modifying any test and running:

$ arc unit src/infrastructure/markup/remarkup/__tests__/PhutilRemarkupEngineTestCase.php

For example, if I modify the raw-escape.txt test like this:

$ git diff
diff --git a/src/infrastructure/markup/remarkup/__tests__/remarkup/raw-escape.txt b/src/infrastructure/markup/remarkup/__tests__/remarkup/raw-escape.txt
index 4cb635ebfb..c8c0670baa 100644
--- a/src/infrastructure/markup/remarkup/__tests__/remarkup/raw-escape.txt
+++ b/src/infrastructure/markup/remarkup/__tests__/remarkup/raw-escape.txt
@@ -6,7 +6,7 @@
 ~~~~~~~~~~
 <p>~1~</p>

-<p>~2Z</p>
+<p>~2Q</p>

<p>~a</p>
 ~~~~~~~~~~

…the test fails when run:

$ arc unit src/infrastructure/markup/remarkup/__tests__/PhutilRemarkupEngineTestCase.php 
   FAIL  PhutilRemarkupEngineTestCase::testEngine
Assertion failed, expected values to be equal (at PhutilRemarkupEngineTestCase.php:67): Failed to markup HTML in file 'raw-escape.txt'.
Expected vs Actual Output Diff
--- Old Value
+++ New Value
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
 '<p>1</p>

-<p>2Q</p>
+<p>2Z</p>

<p>a</p>'

This test is not testing what you think it’s testing, and the input to these tests is not raw remarkup. There is no user-facing raw escaping rule in remarkup using tilde characters.

OK.
Thanks for the explanation.