All users can find archived blog posts using the search, even if they don’t have access to the blog (ignoring access / “Visible to” setting).
If the post is “published” again, it will disappear again from the search list.
Steps to reproduce the bug:
- Create a test instance at phacility
- Create a Phame blog
- Change visibility of the blog to this user only
- Create two blog posts, archive the second (and remember their titles)
- Create a new user
- Log in as the new user
- In the overview, no blog posts can be seen
- Search for the two blog posts
- The second (archived) post will show up and can be read