Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I’ve been trying to get my svn repo to update. I’m using php5.6. I tried php7.2, but that didn’t work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here’s what I’m getting:

osboxes@osboxes:~/Phabricator/phabricator$ ./bin/repository update rMEWP
[2019-11-04 10:40:48] EXCEPTION: (CommandException) Command failed with error #139!
COMMAND
svn --non-interactive --no-auth-cache --trust-server-cert --username ‘’ --password '’ info --xml ‘https://zl-app01/svn/MEWP_Engineering

STDOUT

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

STDERR
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
at [/src/future/exec/ExecFuture.php:380]
arcanist(head=master, ref.master=cc1ff38843c4), phabricator(head=master, ref.master=bcf15abcd33c), phutil(head=master, ref.master=39ed96cd818a)
#0 ExecFuture::resolvex() called at [/src/applications/repository/storage/PhabricatorRepository.php:492]
#1 PhabricatorRepository::execxRemoteCommand(string, string) called at [/src/applications/repository/engine/PhabricatorRepositoryDiscoveryEngine.php:285]
#2 PhabricatorRepositoryDiscoveryEngine::verifySubversionRoot(PhabricatorRepository) called at [/src/applications/repository/engine/PhabricatorRepositoryDiscoveryEngine.php:213]
#3 PhabricatorRepositoryDiscoveryEngine::discoverSubversionCommits() called at [/src/applications/repository/engine/PhabricatorRepositoryDiscoveryEngine.php:71]
#4 PhabricatorRepositoryDiscoveryEngine::discoverCommitsWithLock() called at [/src/applications/repository/engine/PhabricatorRepositoryDiscoveryEngine.php:53]
#5 PhabricatorRepositoryDiscoveryEngine::discoverCommits() called at [/src/applications/repository/management/PhabricatorRepositoryManagementUpdateWorkflow.php:116]
#6 PhabricatorRepositoryManagementUpdateWorkflow::discoverRepository(PhabricatorRepository) called at [/src/applications/repository/management/PhabricatorRepositoryManagementUpdateWorkflow.php:74]
#7 PhabricatorRepositoryManagementUpdateWorkflow::execute(PhutilArgumentParser) called at [/src/parser/argument/PhutilArgumentParser.php:457]
#8 PhutilArgumentParser::parseWorkflowsFull(array) called at [/src/parser/argument/PhutilArgumentParser.php:349]
#9 PhutilArgumentParser::parseWorkflows(array) called at [/scripts/repository/manage_repositories.php:22]

I can’t reproduce this. Here’s what I did:

  • Ran bin/repository update ... on a Subversion repository.

Here’s what I get:

$ ./bin/repository update R9
Updated repository "svntest".
$

This seems to be working as expected.