Installed Phabricator in a Oracle Linux 7.6 (running inside VirtualBox). Having trouble configuring outbound mail.
Steps I did:-
- Named a domain for the VM server (updated /etc/hostname, /etc/hosts)
- Install epel and remi repository
- Install Apache, MySql server
- Install PHP 7.3 from remi repo.
- Firewalls opened for port 80 and 443
- Included rewrite_module in httpd.conf file.
- Created virtual host file Phabricator
- Cloned Phabricator, Configured MySql host/user/password/base-url
- Upgrade Phabricator schema.
- Created first user account.
Everything works file, I’m able to login, create Diffusion.
I tried to configure e-mail and my installation do not have hundreds of configuration. Not sure what is wrong in my setup. I was specifically interested in outbound e-mail configuration and found configurations like metamta.mail-adapter, metamta.domain, phpmailer.smtp-host, phpmailer.smtp-password, phpmailer.smtp-port, phpmailer.smtp-protocol, phpmailer.smtp-user are something important that I am missing.
Attached is the complete list of configuration I am able to see in my environment. Couldn’t identify what I am missing and how to configure outbound correctly? Please advise.