Unable to reload object that hasn't been loaded!

I highly doubt this is anything in need of upstream, rather a result of me being an idiot, but it’d be nice if anyone had an idea off the top of their head about where I’m going horribly wrong!

Observed Behavior:
When I’m changing any config option (although issue creation/resolution does work), I’m suffering this lovely error:

Unhandled Exception ("Exception")
Unable to reload object that hasn't been loaded!

Taking a Google, I haven’t been able to find much. The only place it directs me to is that the error spurs from LiskDAO, which seems to make sense looking at its purpose. It appears to be triggered by getID() returning null, which “will be null if the object hasn’t been persisted and you didn’t set it manually.” Take from that as you wish! Perhaps I’ve not ran the config process properly, so something hasn’t set?

Apart from this though, Phabricator runs fine.

Expected Behavior:
It should change the option, but alas, it does not, and returns a page with this exception (although the normal Phabricator instance loads around it - it’s not a white screen).

Phabricator Version:
Let’s make this easy, eh?

phabricator
c0a4d1de13a88b1a9b5b73b225b2f805acbcb3f6 (Thu, Apr 25)

arcanist
9830c9316d38988b2dc283ac1a124b73bc8e6c5f (Mar 7 2019)

phutil
639e4b9cae284717b1ed717dd1e4d11c70744b86 (Fri, Apr 12)

php

diff
3.3 at /usr/bin/diff

git
2.17.0 at /usr/local/bin/git

hg
Not Available

pygmentize
2.3.1 at /usr/bin/pygmentize

svn
1.7.14 at /usr/bin/svn

I have opcache and apc going as well, and my database is MariaDB, all running on CentOS (which has been a pain for me with package management).

Reproduction Steps:
This does seem to be a clean install, which is why I’m fairly certain it isn’t going to be something people can easily replicate. I just wasn’t particularly sure where else there was community support, and I was just hoping someone knew. If we can’t handle this type of stuff here though, that’s fine.

This replicated easily. See https://secure.phabricator.com/D20482 for a fix.

This fix is now available in master. Thanks for the report.

1 Like

That makes a change haha, thanks for your incredibly rapid help!