Your message does not contain any body text or attachments, so Phabricator can not do anything useful with it

I have configured inbound mail to create tasks from email. If email has attachement, the ticket is created else i am getting this message every time.

PROPERTIES
ID: 23
Related PHID:
Author PHID:
Message ID Hash: _xgdfffsR3Xwoz

Your message does not contain any body text or attachments, so Phabricator can not do anything useful with it. Make sure comment text appears at the top of your message: quoted replies, inline text, and signatures are discarded and ignored.

What am i doing wrong here ? Any help would be appreciated as couldn’t find anything related to this.

look at the raw content of your email. It’s possible your email client is doing something that fails this instruction:

Make sure comment text appears at the top of your message: quoted replies, inline text, and signatures are discarded and ignored.

Hi @avivey

Thank you so much for replying.

After checking the messages i found that following headers are appended to the message:
content-type: text/html; charset=“iso-8859-1”
content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

How do i remove them or what needs to be done make this work with Phabricator.

FYI, I am using fetchmail . Here is my config.
poll outlook.office365.com protocol pop3 port 995:
user "zyd@abc.com" password “xyz”
mda “/var/www/html/myapp/phabricator/scripts/mail/mail_handler.php”

These headers should not cause a problem, except that the email you’re sending is an html email, and depending on how your client is sending it, the html styling of the email might be confusing Phabricator.

The mail is sent via outlook and retrieved by fetchmail and then forwarded to Phabricator. Any idea, where should i be looking and what should i be looking for to resolve this ?

You should be able to use ./bin/mail show-inbound to see the raw email message as received by Phabricator. That will help you diagnose what’s wrong.